We recently had the realisation that while we're blogging a lot about the potential use cases of AppointmentScheduler.org, we don't actually have a product roadmap or separation of features into Free/Standard/Professional/Enterprise just yet - So let's fix that!
There will be four feature tiers - Free, Standard, Professional, and Enterprise, each at a different level of pricing.
We're designing this tier from the start to give our customers a taste of what we're about.
- No registration: We ask for an email address to let you know when people book an appointment, but apart from that we make no assumptions about you and your needs
- One Calendar, limited to one week at a time
- Email notifications: you'll receive instant email notifications when your clients make a booking
- All features from the Free tier, except:
- Registration: Create a User account and see all of your schedules
- You'll be able to allow your client to enter the appointment location (perfect for photographers)
- SMS Text Message alerts: get notified by SMS when clients book your services
- All features from the Free and Standard tiers, except:
- Branding: Control over the look of your booking calendar
- 12 month schedules: Accept bookings up to 12 months in advance
- Multiple Users/Calendars: Have multiple workers doing the same job in your business? Allow them to be booked individually. Perfect for Salons, Barber Shops, Consultancies, and Gyms.
- SMS Message Reminders for Clients: Hate when your clients forget their appointments? This feature will allow you to compose a text message to remind them to come!
- All the features from the lower tiers, but also volume discounts for adding more than 4 users to your account.
Still to come - Product Roadmap!
We're still working on releasing a product roadmap for AppointmentScheduler.org - but if you've signed up for our waiting list, you'll be the first to know of when your most needed features will be released!